![]() |
| "Absolutley." Grateful for CAPS LOCK So this jerk of a person on ebay pissed me off. I bid on, and WON...an auction. Paid for item same day, and got an email saying it would arrive on April 19th. It's now May 3, and I still don't have the item. Several emails have gone back and forth, and the last couple of mine were all in caps lock. They had "free shipping" so therefore, they sent with no tracking number via USPS. (supposedly) Come to find out, the item was listed again just 10 minutes after the email was sent to me that it was "lost" in the mail...by another person. Then she or he had the BALLS to ask why I left negative feedback. Then proceeded to tell me that she or he believed in KARMA. Really? I let them know, DAMMIT. Yes I did. ATTA GIRL ME. |
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Day 121
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment