Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 127

"Courage is the fear that has said its prayers."
~Dorothy Bernard

Grateful for prayer

I know that God is there, and that God listens.  I know that God has a plan for each and every one of us.  Sometimes, we just don't understand the outcomes.  Sometimes, God's plan is something that just sucks in our opinion.  But, this is where faith and religion have to be strong in our hearts.  One thing I have really struggled with lately is cancer. 
Why is there such an awful disease out there...that takes so many different forms, and so many lives.



Please, God...if you can hear us, watch over Papa, and everyone in the Gibbs family.  Keep Papa safe, and watch over all of his ten children.  Papa is a strong man, and he may think he feels like giving up, but...there are too many of us that want to keep fighting for him.  Grammy needs him, and so do we.  Please keep him safe. 
Please keep his kids safe, and help them through this.  They need each other.  They need Papa.  So...help him be strong. 
"Every thing's going to be ok, I'm afraid."  ~Papa.

No comments: