SERIOUSLY.
~Matt, Rylee, you name it.
It was the word of the day on the way home from seeing Papa and Grammy. Up and back to Minnesota in one day plus a First Communion at 0830.
For the record.
I LOATHE this word. I HATE this word. Everytime there was a fight, Matt would say, "Oh my God, would you stop??" followed by this...."SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!"
Then the fights in the back, when the girls would tell eachother to stop doing whatever...
1. she's looking at me
2. she's humming
3. she's touching my stuff
4. she's sticking her tounge out
5. she's being mean
6. she just said shut up. shut up is a swear word, right daddy?
7. she's soooo annoying
8. she needs to be quiet
9. she won't turn her ipod down, and i can hear it.
10. she is looking at me again
All of the above followed with a "SERIOUSLY!!!!!!" out of their mouths, which would follow with Daddy's "Are you going to DO anything, or do I have to DRIVE and DISCIPLINE?!?" " SERIOUSLY!"
I then explained in a not so nice tone, that we are GOING up NORTH to see PAPA. Need I REMIND you he is sick. And SO HELP ME GOD if you don't quit arguing, you will WALK the rest of the way there.
I could feel the twitch in my eye coming back. I felt much like Ren in the Space Madness episode of Ren and Stimpy. What is sick about that, is that Matt and I decided that on the way home, we were in Space Madness mode. (this is NEVER good)
Well, we all made it up and back alive, and had awesome car-food breath.
(I could have died when they ordered 12 White Castle sliders.)
BARF.
Let me tell you what that shit smells like after being in IKEA for an hour and a half.
Then I fell prey.
"SERIOUSLY! Get these things out of the car, it smells like someone died in here!"
Then...Matt ate a cold one, and breathed the onion smell on me, followed by me looking at him like I was going to kill him slowly and painfully...and he says, "seriously....who doesn't love White Castle."
I could have really killed him at this point.
But, then, we all would have died, because he was driving.
So I told EVERYONE in my family to quit saying it for stupid shit. Like, SERIOUSLY...why is it said? It is over-used grammatically. Then as the day went on today, people at work said it, my kids said it, my FATHER said it...(several times just to piss me off and then suggested I BLOG about the word)....and of course, Matt said it several times.
I
CAN
NOT
take one more time.
I don't want to ever hear that word again.
I don't even care if people "really mean it."
I don't want to hear it.
Seriously.
1 comment:
Okay...the other word I HATE is LITERALLY ????? I say it way too much and have started to pinch myself whenever I say it...(my arms are a bit bruised)
Post a Comment