Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 138


Don't.  It isn't worth the wrath.

Grateful for gnomes


All I know is this.
Don't piss them off.
They may be little, but I can imagine what they might do to you if one angers the gnome.
I guess since I have believed in them since childhood, I don't really want to know what happens when one is pissed.
I just know that gnomes will be good to you if you are good to them.
Austin knows this...he has this very gnome, shorter in size in his garden.  Named Finklenorf.  He guards the newly planted food on 2727 Thompson Drive.
Austin knows he will do his job.





Just a short trip today to Reiman Gardens with Regan, Kailey, Brennan, Cecilia and Erin.  Mary and Rylee were at Irish.  

It was a good day, and we didn't piss of the gnome.
Well...we came close, when Brennan told Cece to act like she's picking his nose.
Or maybe it was Cece who told Brennan.
I am glad they didn't.
We could have had a big issue on our hands with a giant pissed off gnome.
:)

No comments: