![]() |
| Always have a heart within your heart... Grateful for a big heart Hearts. We all have one, and some of us choose to just have it to merely exist, while others go forward with every decision based on their heart. Not their gut feeling, but what they feel in their heart of hearts. In my heart, I have many people whom I hold dear. Of course my husband, my girls, my family, my seesters, my cousins, my friends. I hold the people I care for, and have cared for...as a nurse in my heart. I have God in my heart. I have good in my heart, and I only hope that I can find the way to pay it forward in some way, some how...each day. Because, that...is what we were made for. Today my heart smiled when I took several special needs kids outside to swing on the wheelchair swing, and took them on a walk around the neighborhood. My heart smiled when they smiled. My heart was warmed by the pure joy they feel and express from just the smallest thing...things we take for granted. My heart was warmed when I tucked Regan into bed, and we beeped each other's nose, and gave butterfly kisses. My heart was warmed when I heard Kailey with her nightly prayer...and when she asked me to sing even when I suck. My heart was warmed when Rylee came home from dance, she's growing up so fast...the kid I was told I would never ever have...and here she's a 4.0 beautiful girl who loves her ballet and her irish...and her softball. My heart was warmed when I saw my Mom and Dad today. *Just because I love them* My heart. I am glad that I have so much in it...and so much that I can potentially give, or do, for others...if I just listen to it more often. <3 Note to self: Start listening harder. It's all in there. xo |
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Day 141
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment