![]() |
| Gnome sweet gnome. Weird. I have had these since I was little. I have always...no matter where they were, no matter how old I was...would separate the Mom and the daughter, and the Dad and the brother. Girl girl, boy, boy. Their hats match that way, they look alike, more than likely, I figured, the girl would like to be next to her Mom, and the boy by his Dad. They I am sure have plenty to talk about in gnome talk, etc. (I know...but I am this old and still think there is a slight possibility that when we go to sleep that the animals and stuff talk to each other like in toy story.) I have always thought that. I would like to think its my imagination. I would like to think its just that part of being a kid that you never let go of. I know Kailey thinks the same way as I do. Every single night, she tells all of her animals (and by God there are a ton) "Goodnight stuffed animals, I love you all to the moon and back, pleasant dreams, God loves you and so do I." So when Austin was at my house the other day, he saw these gnomes on my windowsill in the kitchen. They were separated by Mom and daughter, and son and Dad. He wanted them, apparently, to be a happy family. I will leave it alone for now, but I know that a gnome domestic is not too far away. I will have to move the Mom to the corner tomorrow. I think she'd like that. :) |
Monday, May 30, 2011
Day 146
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment