Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 150


The best Aunt a girl could ask for

Grateful for the Brule River

Uncle Tom's cabin.  On the Brule River. 
The Brule River for me makes me think of "Annie Neemie."  She is a ghost that shows up there all the time.
I am not a fan of ghosts, and I have been scared shitless of Annie Neemie's ghost ever since Aunt Jean told me about seeing her out on the Brule.
But Aunt Jean liked scary stories, and scary shit to tell me.  She just did.
She took pure pride and joy out of scaring people...at all costs.
All I know is, I don't want to see Annie Neemie.  I don't want her to mess with me in the Brule. I don't want her to make canoeing this July hard for me in the Brule.
I would like for Aunt Jean to be nice to me in July when we go canoeing in the Brule with 11 kids.
Aunt Jean is in the Brule.  She is near the Brule.  Uncle Tom wakes up and sees that beautiful place every morning.
Minus Annie Neemie.


The Brule River.
I am so happy that Aunt Jean is a part of you.
I am so happy Aunt Jean is a part of me.
I am so happy Aunt Jean is a part of my family, my kids.
I am so happy that come July, I get to visit you again...and I will get to see Aunt Jean's resting place.
Its peaceful.
Maybe her and Annie Neemie talk at night.
That's fine, I just don't want to hear about it.
:)
to the moon.  love you.  as long as I'm living, my Aunt you will be.
<3


No comments: