Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 151

Buffalo Wild Wings with the not so special special.

Grateful for large groups

Well it was a great idea.  Jamie called and said, let's all go out to eat at B-dubs, because they have 50 wings for 9.99 tonight.  So all of us went.  Including Mom and Dad.  We got there and we nearly took up the entire place.  (We totally didn't stick out like sore thumbs.)  And then...well, oops...the special was not tonight.
No big deal.
We all ordered anyway, and waited for our food.  The kids were laughing, and having fun together because they all knew that soon these days would be few and far between.


The poor waitress that had to deal with all of us and the separate checks...well, good thing I was not her.  I would have lost my mind.
Wait. 
I know...its already gone. 
No, it was messed up as all get out...but that's what happens in large groups. 
Me...I suck at handling stress like that.  I just do.
Lets just say it's a good thing I don't work there.  It was loud and loud and loud, and we were a large group and doing math problems in loud places would suck even worse than math problems in quiet places.
B-dubbs.
It was good, but not going to do a large group there again...and...it was loud...which means I am prolly getting old. 


No comments: