![]() |
| Out of the mouth of babes. Grateful for kids and their prayers Today I am thankful for kids and their prayers. Kailey brought this home today, and she told me that it was a prayer flower that Mrs. Hammer had taken to church for her class to be blessed by Father. All three of my girls have been through too much cancer in the family, too much cancer with kids they know, friends we know, etc. I pray that someday they find a cure for cancer. I pray that we someday never have to hear that word again. I pray that we have more time to make memories with Papa. I pray that the chemo works. I pray that Grammy is strong by Papa's side. I have said it before, but I will say it again. Every single night, before she goes to bed, Kailey says her prayers and sings the Dear God, I am calling song. I am glad that God listens, and that God watches over us all. I pray for my husband's Dad, he has cancer, and we want him well. We want him to beat it. We pray, I pray. <3 |
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Day 152
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment