![]() |
| Drunk Octopusses would suck. Grateful for no octopi in Iowa I think drunk things are ok. Matt and I think that drinking is something that you do to cope so you don't A: kill each other B: kill each other C: kids.... D: damned dog poop and divorce...it would be way too expensive, so lets just get drunk and deal with each other. E: Effing had it with work/kids/school/dumbasses/whatever F: Fuck. G: Great. I knew I was the only one who does shit around here H: Bloody Hell...its never good to be near there. I: Ice. Chomping, Chewing, and just having an endless supply is heaven. J: Just STOPPIT! Leave your sister alone! K: I will kill you in your sleep if you fart one more time in this bed L: lists. get the shit I put on the list, and don't make me have to write the name brand. M: MOM said, so if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! N: nonsense. everyday should have some, but not too much. O: OMG. P: People Order Our Patties. Matt and I get space madness in the car. This is an example. Q: Quitters. Rehab is for quitters. I am not a quitter. Nor is Matt. R: RUN, FORREST, RUN! S: SERIOUSLY...I hate that word. T: Take that shit, and then some. U: Uranus. A planet that isn't a planet anymore, but made me laugh out loud and get in trouble in school. V: Vroom. Don't ask. W: "WHITE BOYS!! LETS GO!"~Jamie X: xrays. have we had enough yet this year? Dammit....600.00 short for the 5000.00 deductible Y: Yar of spit. Sven on Ren and Stimpy had one, and he is awesome. Z: zen and shit. I think I need a Zen garden, but then I would be obsessive about it. No lines in the sand, because what if I crossed it? Perhaps I'd find a drunk octopus. That would be awesome. :) |
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Day 158
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment