Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 157


This will be my first and only tattoo...if i have the guts.

Grateful for guts.

Never have really had guts.  I might talk the talk, but when it comes to walking the walk....well....unless I have had vodka...I can't do it.
Tattoos.
I have claimed I will never go there. 
Ever.
Until I saw this one.
I could do this one.  Only if Jamie and Terri and Balcer and Angela and Janelle and Tom and Jason do..
Then maybe a Pooh Bear somewhere.
Maybe.
Because when I see this saying, I feel Aunt Jean and Gram RIGHT HERE.
RIGHT NOW.
And Janice, I know you would more than less than approve...but I dont' really think your idea of a USDA stamp on your ass cheek in red is klassy either.
Funny....but wrong.
So, just jump and do the tat with us all.
Because we love you too...to the moon.
(And Reno doesn't need to see the USDA on your ass.)
eww.
Wow, wish I would not have just typed that, cuz now...I have a very bad image in my head. 
EFFING EWW.
:/



No comments: