Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 161

Math effing sucks.

Grateful that I don't have to do math anymore

Its one of those things that makes me stress out just by saying the word.
MATH.
Bite me.
I have hated math since I was at St. Cecilia School.  I remember Mrs. Gowdy telling me I had to get it or I would never pass to the next grade.  I remember counting on my fingers and being told I can't do that...then I was all like...fml...but in first grade words.
I remember getting sooo frustrated with math that I would take my pencil and press as hard as possible on my paper and crack the lead...just so I could have the excuse to get up and get away from the shit.
First, who the HELL cares when train A is going to arrive at the station if it travels 5 mph faster than train B.  And when the stupid paper asks to "find X" .....
well, above is a picture of what I would do on all of my tests. 
Why the hell would I care what x does or where it goes or why should I find it?
Not my fault if its lost.
x.
Like I give a shit where you hid.
I have more to worry about in my life.
I am pretty sure I don't need to keep track of where x is.
So, find x?  No sir.  I don't give a shit.
X can just get the hell out of my life.
or it can take train B or train A...but it can figure out which one is faster all by itself, because I don't need to help.  X never helped me.  = paybacks, mother effer.







1 comment:

My Melded Mind said...

I love it! Being married to a math teacher makes it all the more special. :)