![]() |
| This is the best boy in all of Story County. And Him Momma love Him. Lots. Grateful for the best boy in the Gibbs family We didn't have a boy. Instead, we were blessed with 3 girls. Which, really, has been really super fun thus far as parents. Coconut was not a wanted boy at all by him Daddy. Coconut came about by me...because I decided we needed him. And so, Jamie and I went up north of Mason City to get him with Jackson and Kailey. He was brought to Blessing of the Animals that day at school. Him was blessed, and we love him. He crawls into bed at night with Matt and I, and he lays in between us. If Matt gets too close to me, he growls and sometimes bites. (Him Mommy BOY) :) And when Matt isn't in bed and I am...he lies him head on Matt's pillow...and I even cover him up because him gets cold sometimes. Matt does not heart this. At all. But he has really grown on Matt. They are buddies. They have bonded...they are the only boys in the house, even though Matt says "His name is Coconut, but he has no nuts anymore....but its the closest thing I can get to a boy in this house." So Matt and Coconut have bonded. (Even though Matt won't really admit that...he loves him boy too.) |
I love Doug. I love Coconut.
Just when you think you didn't need a dog...
this clip will tell you why you need one.
Everyone needs a Mommy Boy.
I even call him "Son."
*that makes Matt barf a little, but I do it for that reason.*
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment