Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 166

Exactly.  Now that's funny.

Grateful for that little hang up button.

Not appropriate, but funny.
I  can't tell you how many times I have gotten phone calls where I just wish I would not have pressed the green talk button or swiped the answer the call button.
I wish that I could say this sometimes.
Since I know my Mom reads the blog, I can't really admit that I FEEL this way a lot.
But, ask Janice about a telemarketer or otherwise phone call....this...is
EXACTLY
what Janice is thinking, but she is waay too nice to admit that.
So, this is my way of admitting it for her.
Mom, its ok.  Those telemarketers suck...and you have to admit, that picture up above...it made you chuckle your ass off. 
Admit it in your head if nothing else.  Everyone in there knows you.
Wow, we are soo alike. 
Love you.

No comments: