![]() |
| Absofrigginglootley.... Grateful for spit spot and pip pip cheerio I know. Its not really normal, but then again, nothing is normal about me, or my family. It is what it is. So I have been known to talk like Mary Poppins in the mall...and at Disney...and then keep doing it. Why? Um...well, its fun. (For me, anyway) Uncle Mark likes to do this also. He likes the line, "Pip, pip, cheerio." I like that one also, but I like the one from Mrs. Doubtfire, "Come on now, poppets.." We have had "lets talk like Mary Poppins Days" at our house. Its awesome. Even if you have to have a come to Jesus Meeting with your kids that day, it has to be in Mary Poppins talk, and then its not such a huge come to Jesus, because you are laughing at how everything comes out. Below is a video favorite of mine of Kailey Kathleen. She was five here...and at the end, I asked her to sing like Mary Poppins. Watch her facial expressions as she changes to the accent of Mary Poppins. She has a bit of George Banks in her, also. Even the eye winking. |
Lets go fly a kite.
And if you want, while we are at the park and you see someone else, use Uncle Mark's famous line.
"Pip pip Cheerio"
love that. :)
I forsee me making a talk like Mary Poppins day in Disney in November.
Jamie and Matt will disown us, but I know Uncle Mark is game. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment