Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 175

"Why the long face?"

Grateful for horse faces.

Really, its something that my Dad said to me when John Kerry was running for President.
We saw him so many times on tv, that the quote became, "Why the long face, John?"  He totally had a long horse face.
So maybe that's not nice.  Well, I know its not nice.
Funny, but wrong.
So I shared this story with one of my good friends.  Now what happens?
Every time we pass someone with a long face, we try really hard to take a picture of them and then instantly mms each other the picture with "Why the long face?" attached.
I kind of envy long faces.
Maybe there is someone out there who is taking pictures and mms-ing their friends with my face as the pic with this quote...."Why the round face?"
Hm.
Well then they could call it roundbook instead of horse book or face book...
...and if that was the case, I wouldn't join and I would prolly hang up too.
Funny, but wrong.
But still funny.






No comments: