![]() |
| "I'll love you forever, I 'll like you for always...as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~Love You Forever Grateful for reasons I have three beautiful children. I have three reasons to try to be a good Mom every day. There are days, though, when I have to remind myself of the above quote. Breathe. God gave me another day. God gave me another way to show my girls I love them. God gave me a reason to keep putting one foot in front of the other. God gave me a reason to be me....which is super bitchy a lot of the time....but really caring and loving at the same time. I have reasons to remind my girls that no matter where... no matter when... no matter what has gone right or wrong... I love them all. No matter what. I just need to remember to keep calm, and remind them I love them in between the "stoppits and don't talk to her or me like that...and the quit it, and don't hit your sisters." I love them. Times 3. Note to self: arguing siblings are a part of growing up. [insert brother Jason calling me "DitchWitch" everytime we went to Des Moines.] Keep calm. |
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Day 183
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment