![]() |
| Three. The Berg kids. Or...Aka Lurch Pugsy, Ditch Witch and Oscar. ~Mmmm hmmmm Grateful for 3 First things first. We...none of the 3 of us...drink booze or otherwise. No sirr. One time....at band camp... "nuff said. Well, its fun. Being around your siblings. At least, I like mine. They make me laugh, they make me smile. I like how when we all get together, lots of "Tom Foolery" happens...and then Janice acts like she is all mad, but really, she isn't. Janice this year, will be in the sauce with us all. How do I know? She asked Dad today if the "Jeramiah Weed" was packed. A FIFTH of JW. And then you know when Terri comes up, and Balcer, and the rest of the crew...well, that is when the "Ducks" might show up. |

The "ducks" are likely to return.
Sunday.
We have the Seesters coming from up Nort of the cabin.
I heart my seesters.
This is gonna be good.
Can't wait.
![]() |
| Famous Daves...here we come. |


No comments:
Post a Comment