Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 193

Who the hell plays this game besides us?  I would DIE to see this sign along the way.
~It would curb many fights.

Grateful for the alphabet

Not really sure how the kids today get off saying "I'm bored."  WTF.
Bored is when I grew up.  In the station wagon on the way to South Dakota...or on the way to Wisconsin.
No i-pods.  No movies.  No cd's.
Just Mom, Dad, and 8 track annoying songs.
We had travel bingo cards where we slid the red slider across the thing we found.
But, I never won.
(go figure)
Dammit.
So then this year, I get phone calls EIGHT days in a row about who is going to be the LCO Bingo Queen.
Pretty sure that won't be me.
Pretty sure that the kids should not be bored.
They all have i-pods with songs, movies, and games.
They have an i-pad.
They have movies in the car.
But, they will be bored....I am sure.
So, we will play the alphabet game on the way up to the cabin, and hope that we run into this sign.
That would rock.

No comments: