![]() |
| "Dancers are athletes of God." ~Unknown Grateful for Father Terry One thing I know about this man...he knows more about God than I probably ever can. I know that this man married us at St. Cecilia back in 1996. I know that this man baptised all eleven of the Berg grandchildren. I know that this man, has helped our family through many things. He has deepened my love and appreciation for God. I know that this man can sing. I know this man can drink a pint or two, as the Irish lad he is. I know that this man loved being there for friends and family of Patrick when he celebrated his 50th. I know Rylee danced her little heart out, and when done, went to hug Father Terry. I know that THIS MAN made us all laugh our asses off when he said right after taking this picture..."Tag me in this and post it on face book!" THAT... ....made me laugh... This man....is awesome. Thanks for everything you have shown us and taught us through the years. <3 Keep singing, and we will keep dancing. |
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Day 196
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment