![]() |
| The two people that taught me that together is the best place to be. |
![]() |
| Exactly. Grateful for each other I know that I make plenty of mistakes. I know that I am not the best Mom, and I know that Matt is not the best Dad all the time. None of us can be perfect. I have yet to know that perfect is. Perfect is something that I tried very hard to be for a very long time in my life, and never was I even close. (In my standards). Now, I am that much further away. I don't think perfect is what is expected. I think being grateful and appreciative of your spouse, being happy and aware of what you have in life, and how lucky you are is what matters. I have a family that loves unconditionally. Sure, we have our hard times. We have our arguments. We have been through the good, the bad, the ugly, and the good again. Matt has watched his Dad go through chemo and hurt for him as he cannot fix it. Matt has called his Mom, wishing he could be closer, and feeling miles away. I have lost an Aunt to lung cancer. Mom lost her sister. My Dad lost a brother. And my parents have laid to rest their parents. I think...that each and every day is a gift. What we choose to do with it is up to us entirely. We cannot always be perfect. We cannot always feel good. Or happy. Or like we can put that foot in front of the other. Those days...are the days when we lean on our loved ones. Our spouses, our parents, our brothers and sisters. Our cousins, our Aunts and our Uncles. Our friends. These are our roots. Hold onto what you have. Tell your loved ones that they matter. Tell your children...no matter how bad the day at work, or how stressed you are...tell them...you love them to the moon and back. Then tell them that God loves them too. Its all about who is by your side. I have many by mine, and I am lucky. I am rich. Not with money...for with money...I am poor....but with family, with love, with kindness, with God...I am rich. And for that.... ....I am thankful. Dear God, I am thankful. My parents did that for me. Showed me that family means everything. Family means that no matter what...they are by your side. Thank you God. I love my family. |


No comments:
Post a Comment