Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day178

I do believe this is fitting and so true.

Grateful for feeling right

Even if it's for a split second, feeling that all is right in your world, your heart, etc...it feels good.
But oh, how easily that can be taken away.
That feeling, of being right in your heart.
I think that happens when we let our guard down, and then allow others to pick apart why we made the decisions that we made.
I am pretty sure that's not what God intended when he made us. 
I am pretty sure...that when something happens that makes our heart smile, we should be happy.
We should take that split second, and follow what our heart says, and do it without regret.
And then...not allow anyone to criticize, or better yet, just be able to let the criticisms roll off our backs so we can move on with our day.
Our hearts know.
Its our minds and our insecurities that mess it all up.
Our hearts know...I need to remember this...because those split seconds go away fast if I forget.

No comments: