![]() |
The Gift of Life I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown |

Grateful for Michael
Michael is my cousin. He was Grandma Hancock's pure joy as we all got older, out of the baby and toddler stage.
Michael is a gift. Michael was the single best gift that Aunt Darlene and Uncle Steve got...and he is a gift to us.
When he was small, he told us his name was..."My-toe Hantot."
We love Mytoe Hantot.
My girls love him and think he's the best thing ever.
Thank you, God...for bringing our family Michael.

No comments:
Post a Comment