![]() |
| Thank God for little things we notice. Grateful for little things Little things. Like dragonflies. Like Grampie helping you bait your hook. Or Grammie making your favorite pickle and bologna salad. Or telling stories, or painting nails. Or playing games, or sharing stories. Little things. Like telling your kids you love them every single day...no matter what. Like calling your brother and sister, parents. Telling them what happened during the day, just because. Little things. Buttons from Gram Hancock. Sorting earrings she had. Playing spoons. Holding hands...or trying to punish one of the kids for sassing...and then Grammie busting out laughing about it...yeah, priceless. Little things. I love little things. We need to look for more little things that matter. Little things add up into big things. Not sure what the hell dragonflies have to do with it, but i am sure that somewhere...dragonflies matter. But, I think they are annoying as shit and they scare me. I don't like them flying close to me or landing on me. Obviously I didn't snap this photo. It might have hopped on me. Or peed on me. Asshole dragonfly. I would have been too scared to slap it and kill it, but then...I secretly wish someone would slap and kill this one and I wonder why the eff someone would take a picture of this thing. My sister. She is my hero. I would have stepped on the effer. (just sayin'.) |
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Day 204
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment