![]() |
| "I like big butts and I cannot lie." ~ Sir Mix A Lot Thankful that I am not Sir Mix A Lot I don't like big butts and I cannot lie. Right now, I have a big butt. And even if Sir Mix A Lot likes big butts, well, I sure don't. I am glad that we are not friends, me and him. Because what would he say to me? Hey...I like your big butt? (He cannot lie) Well, I, one time at band camp...had a small butt. Then a medium butt. Now...well, its large and large. And large. Butt... When I saw the above post, I had to laugh. Because its true for me. I love my kids, my family, my friends...with all my heart... ...but my ass is bigger. So I love them all with my butt. Bahahaha. |
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Day 212
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment