Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 215

I love kids.  They are always so honest.

Grateful for smarta#@ test responses

Not going to lie here.  I have written something VERY similar on my homework since I was small at St. Cecilia School.
I would usually end up in Sister Marylin's office explaining what I had done, and then trying to come up with why I shouldn't do whatever it was again.
(trust me, that was super hard most of the time....I know that surprises you.)
Well, I hated math.
It made my brain beep...or throb. 
I hated paying attention, really.  I didn't seem to get how important that was until college life...which at first...my attention span was also questionable.
It was Sister Mary Agnes in Chemistry.  Saint Scholastica.
I decided that I would rather draw cartoon pictures of her than listen to the lesson.
You know when they say Nuns have eyes in the back of their heads?
THAT IS NO SHIT RIGHT THERE.  TRUE STATEMENT.
Here I was, drawing her, passing the picture around, and then she turns around, and says,
"THIS IS COLLEGE CHEMISTRY, NOT COMIC STRIP LAND."
(I immediately turned red, and then wanted to barf, but instead, I started laughing, because I was like, who the hell knows what comic strip land is....and would I like it there?  Yes, answering myself, because I wouldn't be in chemistry.")
Wow.
And then I wonder where I got it from....

RENO.

But the part where I started laughing...that is

JANICE.

It's ok.  My kids now have the traits too.
Pay Backs.  Karma.
Whatever it is...I have it.
And it's not too bad- in fact, its funny.
Most of the time.

No comments: