We love Pirates. Arrg. We love pirate talk, pirate head wear, pirate everything. Whenever I have been at Disney World, I always choose the pirate ears with "Mama" on the back. Maybe its because deep down, I wish I was a pirate. I could get used to sailing the seas in search of lost treasures. I could get used to using the word "poop deck" mostly because it cracks me up. Well, and having a monkey do shit for you would be a plus. I also would dig the parrot that would say swear words. Also, I like that pirates like rum. And when Jack Sparrow freaked and said, "Where has all the rum gone?!?!" Um...Matt and I both laughed our asses off, because... ...well, that would suck. Never be without. Aye, Matey. Yo ho, yo ho...a pirate's life for me. P.S. Its one of my favorite Disney World rides. P.S.S. I will never get tired of riding that ride and hearing "DEAD MANS CHEST" Pirates are way cooler than ninjas. | ||||
Monday, August 29, 2011
Day 216
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment