I will stand by you. Because you always have for me.
Grateful for Matt
Most of the time, we are the "Bickersons"....Mr. and Mrs. I don't like that we bicker back and forth, but...that's what we do best. Fact is...between all the bickering, we truly love each other.
We know that somehow, some way...everything is going to be ok.
We know that no matter how many crappy things come our way...that we can handle it as best we can.
Matt stood by me through Gram's death, and my grieving.
Matt stood by me through Aunt Jean's battle with cancer, and through every rotten emotion I had.
It hasn't been a fairytale.
It has been, though, the best years of my life to have someone who stands by me...no matter what.
(most of the time.)
<3

I love you, Matt, and I love our girls, I love your family, I love my family.
You continue to stand by me, I will continue to stand by you.
"Everything will be ok, I'm afraid"~Papa referring to your sister Erin.
<3 you.
To the moon and back.
Thank you for being you, and for being my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment