![]() "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is ‘God is crying’. And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is ‘Probably because of something you did." — Jack Handey Grateful for spelling The Speak and Spell. The coolest thing that we had when we were little. It was this little machine that would talk to us in a creepy computer voice as we typed the letters. It would ask us to spell different things, and we would, and it would either flash "Correct" or "Incorrect"....and then let you try it all over again. I remember spelling words like "S-H-I-T" just so we could hear the dude spell it out loud. Jason, Jamie and I spent hours typing in immaturities such as "P-O-O-P" and "F-A-R-T" . We would giggle so much, and as we got older we were able to spell longer, harder, and funnier words such as "S-H-I-T-H-E-A-D" or Booger. Whatever it was, it was funny, and would lead us to laugh our asses off and then lead Mom to come down the steps and tell us to give her the Speak and Spell. And then when we cried. Funny. |
Friday, September 2, 2011
Day 222
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment