Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 223

Must swear off from swearing. Bad habit.
Rutherford B. Hayes

Grateful for Rutherford

Mostly because Rutherford B. Hayes is a name that I remember being rattled off by a one Jason Stanley Berg when he was like 7...when he could rattle off all of the presidents (including middle names and initials) at the drop of a hat.
And Gram taped him doing this on her little tape recorder.
She would play it back when we were older, and it sounded like Jason had a bad cold or he just talked like a dipshit when he was 7.
I'm going to go with the dipshit...only because sometimes he was a meaner to me.
But I really was annoyed by the way he said "Rutherford."
"B"
"Hayes".
But now that I found the quote, my adhd has led me astray from the photo above, and what the message really is.
Yeah, I swear. More than I should.
I agree with Rutherford.
He was prolly a kick ass guy.
I don't think, though, that I can swear off swearing.
But...a girl can dream.


No comments: