Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 224

God, if you can hear me, touch your nose.
~Me...but learned from Preschool Pat.

Grateful for God

Maybe its just that God lately has the Winnie the Pooh Syndrome...Perhaps he has a small piece of fluff in his ear when it comes to people praying to him and asking him to make a cure for cancer.
I am grateful that He is there for us always...I am grateful that no matter what, we are not alone...even though sometimes it feels like we are more alone than ever.
I am grateful for Him.
I just don't understand, though...why cancer is so hard for him to "Fix"...or heart defects, or cerebral palsy...you name it...why?  Why isn't there a cure...a fix.
Maybe God, you just need to check your ears.  See if you have fluff in them...and I guess if you don't , and things are all part of your plan...I understand, but I am not sure that I have to like it.
I don't like cancer.
Not now, not ever.
I will try to pray more than usual...make the effort to go to church more.
Maybe I need to give more in order to feel like you don't have fluff in your ear.
I know Pooh Bear does...but you are God...and we need you to listen.
Or, I just need to do better at listening to you.
<3

No comments: