![]() |
| According to Austin, Matt and I DID attend Hogwarts...because Tower Hall at St. Scholastica looks like Hogwarts. ~I am a frigging secret wizard. Grateful for Wizards Well, I am. You might think...how stupid. The thing is, I am grateful for wizards. I grew up wanting to meet the Wizard of OZ so I could go in that balloon. That would have been cool. Also I wanted to kick his ass a little for lying about the man behind the curtain. But I would have loved to live in OZ for a little while. And Hogwarts...and Harry Potter...the best stories ever. Loved the books, the stories, the imagination of that author. I wish I had a wand...I would zap the shit out of people. Or grant wishes. My guess is, first, given my personality, I would zap the shit out of people and act like I didn't do it. Wishing Hogwarts was accepting applications for students now. I would sooo go. My sister would go too. I feel like some people I know would be the muggles that didn't get the coolness of being an effing wizard. Well, I could eat with Hagrid and talk about bejesus of hepsabuh. (Ask Jamie.) Hogwarts...you have two students ready to go. |
Monday, September 19, 2011
Day 248
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment