Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 264

Pinned Image
A little drawing never hurt anyone. :)

Grateful for doodles

Maybe this is the way to make the calendar more interesting. I love the doodles, and I remember back in the day in school when I used to have ample time and equal boredom to produce such drawings. :)
Now in order to even think about drawing or doodling seems like something so far far away from reach.  Disney World is always a good place to go---there is the Animation Studios in the back lots of Hollywood Studios that allow you to take a class every 30 minutes or so to teach you how to draw a new character.
The kids absolutely love it, and at the end, it is super fun to compare drawings for the whole family and cousins.
Everyone comes out with a drawing of the same character with their own flair on it.
Drawing is relaxing, fun, and unique.  It can be fun, and it relaxes me.
Maybe I need to make more time to doodle. 
SMASH book.
Should start one now on the feising. 

No comments: