![]() |
| Its something that they do. Not really sure if we know what we are doing still. Here I thought the girls (because they were complaining) that their shoes were too small...and I bought bigger and sold the old ones. Hmm.. come to find out that no sir...the shoes they have now are waay too big. Apparently they are supposed to basically peel off your foot when you are done. They don't want any extra room whatsoever. Ok, so do the math. (Mind you I just bought new for both at the start of the year). Hardshoes for Rylee. 140.00 Softshoes for Rylee 70.00 Softshoes for Regan 70.00 Hardshoe polish (black and a brush too) 6.00? Softshoes for Kailey 42.00 because she isn't competing yet so I just don't give a shit! :) Um. Add that to the Irish wigs we had to get (hard to believe out of the 10 that we had none were what they were supposed to have.) And feis fees. And more fun. And more. And more. And more. Welcome to irish. I guess when it came to shoes and proper fitting I really didn't know squat. Ok. Feet will be traced and faxed, and we just take a deep breath in and thank God that they are not to the point where they should need a solo dress. (#Godhelpusthen) *Disney might be put on hold that year.* Those dresses, I don't even want to think about for a long time. ![]() These little babies range anywhere from 300-6000 depending on dress maker, used or new...etc...etc...etc... Deep breath. :) |
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Day 263
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment