Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 262



                                            "Because I knew you, I have been changed for good."
                                                                             ~Glinda to the Wicked Witch



Grateful for knowing you



Because I knew Papa, I learned many things about the Irish.  I heard many stories that could capture the attention of a 2 year old for hours.  I can tell you that he had that Irish twinkle in his eyes, as did my Gram and my Aunt Jean...my Mom, her brothers, and in my own father.
This song, I fell in love with when we saw Wicked last year.  This year, Matt's sister Erin posted it,       and it was so fitting for Papa.
Because I knew you....I have been changed for good.
I know I am who I am today....because of you.
OF you, Gram, OF you, Aunt Jean, and OF you, Papa.
To everyone who has passed on...Grandma Berg, Grandpa Berg, Gram, Grandpa Hancock...
...and to everyone else who has come into our lives for one reason or another....you have all changed us for good. :)
To the moon.

No comments: