![]() |
| you know what it can do? it can take people away that you love very much...and leave you sad. Grateful for something Sometimes, it doesn't matter how much you want something. Sometimes...something is the cancer that wins. Sometimes...something is the joy that occurs when its in remission, and you know you are in the clear. Sometimes...it comes back. Sometimes...it doesn't. Sometimes...we wish we had more time. Sometimes...we wish we had done things differently. Sometimes...we just have to truly let go. Sometimes...it doesn't make sense...what God decides. Sometimes, its all about us not knowing, and having to trust that our God knows what we can handle, and what we can't. Sometimes...its just when you break...that you are thankful, grateful...that you have someone... or something one little thing even if its little tiny one thing to be grateful for. Something I am grateful for, is God. Because He is always there...even though sometimes... I don't understand. Something else I am grateful for...is my awesome family. <3 |
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Day 276
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment