Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 277


They should never grow up.  Can time stop now?

Grateful for pictures

Its one moment in time.  It's a still shot of a memory.  It's frozen forever.
I am truly grateful for pictures, as it's one of the only ways to reflect back upon what we "saw" back when...
I love my girls.  I love that I have the life I do, I am so blessed.
For a very long time, I felt this was the worst hand dealt, the worst life ever.
(teenager and college)
But...now...I am grateful for so much more, and trying to open my eyes to everything that is in front of me.
We are all blessed to have one more day, and to have photos to look back at, and family and friends to remind us that its all just one moment in time...and we should be grateful for every single one.




No comments: