![]() |
| The Ellie Badge...the highest honor... Grateful for Ellie I cry every time I see the movie UP. EVERY TIME. We all have the "Ellie badge." Jamie and Mark got them for everyone upon arriving in Hayward one year. We all wore our badges with pride. Everyone has a moment in life, when you know you are the luckiest person on the face of this earth. Maybe its just me, but I feel like I have had several of those moments. I guess there are moments in life where you hope that you will never forget where you are...at that very moment. Journal. Draw. Take pictures. Remember. Tell stories. Sit and talk around a campfire. Listen to music that you love with those that you love. I love my Ellie badge. I love the memories that surrounded that summer. You never know when you won't have another summer with those that you love. We have new adventures every day that we are faced with....its what we choose to do with them is what makes them special. Sometimes, the day just happens and we want it to go away, or we want the weekend to come, or we just want people to leave us alone. No matter what, someone, somewhere is thinking about you, and remembering something about you. Make it a good memory. Cherish your friends, cherish your family, love the one you're with, and count your blessings. ![]() You are my sunshine... ![]() Cherish what you have. I know today...I sure do. I may not be the best at expressing that, but I cherish what I have, and who I have in my life. I love my Ellie badge, for its the highest honor you can have. <3 We all have them in this family, and we are all connected...because of this badge, because of the memories we have, and because of our ADVENTURES THAT LIE AHEAD. <3 God Bless us, every one. |



No comments:
Post a Comment