Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 131

For real.

Grateful for being older

I look at this picture and think of my Mom.  Even though Janice would never say this, well, except to a chosen few...and then look at me in a disapproving manor that I would post such a thing...
I love it.
Kiss my ass.
Not really a nice saying, however, I find it more and more fitting as I get older.  And fatter.
To the drivers that ride my ass.
Kiss it.
To the people that suck.
Kiss my ass.
To the people that think that continually seem to piss me off in one way or another,
kiss my ass.
To all y'all that don't like the way I function, the way I dress, the way I talk...
kiss my ass.
I just have found in my older years...that I haven't changed much.  I am who I am.
I have found that I have inherited several traits from my Father and Mother.
I have inherited road rage from my Dad.  We would be in the car and chase the best of them on Sunday mornings after church.  (Much to Janice's demise.)
( For the record...I loved road rage chases with Reen in the station wagon.)
AWESOMENESS
Apparently I have inherited the "face" of my Mom when I get mad.
(super).
Jamie has too.
It's complete with biting your lip.
And talking thru your teeth.
Was this just our family or is that normal?
Nevermind.  Don't answer. 
I am older, and I have that right as a Mom, I think.
I think I have earned it.
(talking thru my teeth)
I love my kids.  I love my family.  I love my friends.  Anyone that doesn't like any of us...well,
they can go ahead and pucker up.
*buttercup*
(A family favorite saying from Ferris Bueller's Day off)
And is it normal that my father texts me:  "Rooney eats it."????
I thought not.
Its ok.  Makes me laugh every freaking time.

No comments: