![]() |
| Absolutely. Grateful for lines. The line is drawn in the sand. What does that mean to you? What does it mean to me? A middle child, one who was and is a constant pusher...it means....CROSS IT. When you are my age, nothing changes from when I was little. Still in the middle. Still a button pusher. Still a line crosser. Still someone who feels more than most...and internalizes more than most, too. I can sit here and tell myself that one day, my girls will be mothers, feeling the same way. I may be 37, but I still feel like I am 16. Just an older, fatter me. Not sure I like who I am, but then again, I never have liked who I was/am. Funny how I could have thought back in the day that I was fat. hm. Wtf. Another thing I am especially good at is drawing the WORST possible conclusion to any situation. That's what I do. I do it well. ![]() I stand here today. On the line. How much more can I do. How much more can I take? How much more can I push myself to do what I need to do to get where I need to be? How much further across the line can I go? It is all up to me. To cross that line, to walk along it carefully, or to teeter back and forth until I decide what the best side is. Maybe it's a little of both sides, and I just never get off my "line." Whatever the plan, I trust that there is a bigger reason for all of the doubt...all of the indecisiveness. Somehow, it will all be just fine. Because...I determine and DEFINE...my line. |
Friday, May 13, 2011
Day 132
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment