![]() |
| "So none of those cows over there look happy...but what if one did?" ~me. Grateful for short roadtrips So today was a rainy, icky, cold, and windy day. Reminded me of a day like this last year. Jamie and I decided to go to Ankeny just to go to CJ's Bagels. We took 69 there. We are discussing several different things, and then I just kind of space out like I do and look out the window. What I noticed when I looked out there, I saw farm fields that were wet and muddy. I saw lots of cows. I then felt bad for the cows, and thought how lucky I was that I was in a car and not out in that rainy, cold, and muddy field. Then, like I do... ...I process this all in my head and think about it more. Then I busted out laughing and could not even tell Jamie what I was laughing at, because I was going to pee my pants, and this was the funniest thing I have thought in my head in a long, long, time. The laughter went on for a good mile or so. I could not talk. Jamie was laughing at me laughing, and wanting to know wtf I was laughing at. I caught enough breath to say what was so funny. And while I was telling her, I had this image in my mind. ![]() Ok, so what if you were walking in the rainy cow field....and you were asking how every cow felt. And then all of a sudden, one looked at you and smiled like that, and said, I love being a cow. That's effed up. The whole smile thing...and the fact that I even thought about a talking or smiling cow. But really, who would be happy? Not the cows. I bet I never find a smiling cow, and I only dream about them. I know. I am not normal. Big effing surprise. Cows rock. |
Friday, May 27, 2011
Day 143
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment