Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 180






"This is MY HOUSE, GUS!"
~Eddie

Grateful for humor

Ok, so this is probably too many "Eff" words even for me, but I am sorry...this movie leaves us crying from laughing every time.
Goonie-goo-hoo.
WTF is Goonie-goo-hoo?
So, if you are my Foursquare friend, you will notice that our house is "My House, Gus."
We have many camp outs.  We have many parties in our back yard.
I can tell you, that once to a certain point in the night, the "My house Gus" talk starts.
Brontosaurus Burgers are not allowed in my backyard, because Gus would burn the shit.
You will also notice that we have "Gus' Pool and Patio" in our backyard.
Gus...we love the guy.
As long as he knows its MY house, Gus.
Then its all good.
And for the record, I am glad I don't have an Aunt Bunny.
(or at least that we know of yet....no one has ever fallen down the steps, and I'd like to keep it that way.)
Also, Janice claims to not approve of this video nor the language in it...so we have snuck the video into our bags for Hayward...because I have shown Grampie, and he "giggles his ass off" when he listens to the different clips...and then Janice gives him look# 387.
#387 is not a good look.
Trust me.
Its funny, and its all good.
God Bless Goonie-goo-hoos.


No comments: