![]() |
| "I like huggles, lots and lots of huggles. And I love you. And you, and you, and you, and you and you." ~Mimi Grateful for visits Here is how our visits to the Benedictine Health Center start. We sign in, and we all have to wear a visitor badge. We then get to go upstairs to see Mimi. Matt has to remind her that he's Matt, her Grandson. She says, "Of course you are, thank you for coming...ooh, and look! You brought these little people too!" Then she goes on to say, "You are beautiful, you are just absolutely beautiful...give me a huggle." Then one by one, the girls move in for their huggle with Mimi, and then she says again, "I love you. I love you all. You are all so beautiful, really. And thank you for the huggle...I like those." Matt commented on her bracelet this visit. (It's a Mickey Mouse one from Disney World that Mary and Judy had brought her.) She tells Matt, "Oh! Do you like that? I made it at art class the other day." We all about bust out laughing., but not loud enough for Mimi to hear. We love Mimi. At the end of every visit, we all say our goodbyes and give kisses and huggles. Then she normally says how beautiful the girls are...and we say our "love yous, " then we leave. I don't like leaving. I wish that we could sit and talk for hours with her. But then, I enjoy the stories she tells. Not one visit goes by where she doesnt' say this: "I will forever keep you in my prayers. I love you all so much." I love Mimi. We all love Mimi. <3 |
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Day 181
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment